When organising your November “Creative” entries (creative includes “Altered Reality”) please adhere to the rules as set out below:
The image may be of any subject matter and must obviously display a change in natural color, form, shape or any combination of these three. All images must be original and may not incorporate elements produced by anyone else. Artwork or computer graphics generated by the entrant may be incorporated if the original photographic content predominates. Images may not be constructed entirely within a computer. (PSA)
- The image may be based on either a single capture or a combination of images. It should present a scene that is not a real or truthful representation of the subject matter or situation depicted as the eye would see it.
- The image must obviously display a change in natural colour, form, shape, or any combination of these three. The image should demonstrate both photographic skill and creative ideas. The use of filters to enhance or distort images in Photoshop or other software is permitted.
- Creative montages (a blending or composite of multiple images) are allowed by High Dynamic Range (HDR) images without further changes are not considered creative/altered reality.
- All photographic components of the image, including textures, must originate as photographs taken by the member entering the image
- The use of clip or any other images originally created by someone other than the member entering the image is not permitted